Scott is known for providing practical, results-driven counsel to clients. Scott graduated from Stephen F. Austin State University in 2000, with a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration. Thereafter, Scott attended Texas Tech University School of Law, graduating in 2004.
While at Texas Tech, Scott served as Editor-in-Chief of the Texas Tech Administrative Law Journal. Realizing his long-time dream to live in the Pacific Northwest, Scott was admitted to practice in Washington in 2017. Scott joined Ryan Montgomery & Armstrong in September 2017. Scott has focused his practice on business, real estate, and regulatory compliance matters. He engages his clients as strategic partners with a common understanding of the path to help them achieve their goals.
Scott is active in the Kitsap County community AND volunteers for the Haselwood Family YMCA. He enjoys hiking and camping with his family and friends. He lives in Silverdale with his wife, Aleena, and their children Ellie and Marshall.
Areas of Practice
- Administrative, trial, and appellate litigation
- Business transactions and commercial litigation
- Estate planning
- Family law
- Probate & estate administration
- Real estate
- Regulatory compliance
- Washington, 2017
- Texas, 2004
- Texas Tech University School of Law, 2004
- Editor-in-Chief, Texas Tech Administrative Law Journal
- Stephen F. Austin State University, 2000
- Fellowship Vice President, Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Washington State Bar Association, Member
- Kitsap County Bar Association, Member
- Silverdale chamber of commerce
- Rotary club of Silverdale
- Hazlewood Family YMCA